Monday, March 10, 2008

Stick a Fork in 'Em

The Islanders are not making the playoffs this year. And as I type those words, I hear echoes from Islanders Nations screaming "Thank you Captain Obvious!". I'm an optimist by nature, but as some point you have to be a realist, too.

As I prepared to write some quick hits as to what is wrong, what is going to happen...etc., I perused some of my fellow blog boxer's thoughts. Coincidentally, the esteemed BD Gallof hit on exactly what I was going to say. Read it here. And since we are no longer in high school and plagiarism isn't a suspendable offense, I'll let his words do the talking.

So there you have it, my post is just a link to his post. Ahh, nice and easy. Do I feel guilty? No. I'm putting forth the same type of effort the team has provided over the last few games. There's a reason they call it "skating". BD, feel free to add my name to the byline. Other than the Wile E. Coyote reference, you reflected my thoughts exactly.

1 comment:

7th Woman said...

cheater... But you're right.